How Do You Pass Life in the UK Test 2021?
To dream of being a British citizen is easy but do you have what it takes to call yourself a British citizen? Yes, since 2005 the British government has taken a test named the “Life in The UK” test which people must pass to start the citizenship process of the UK. If you are looking to be a British citizen in 2021 and are confused about what to do next, you are in the right place.
As of 2021, there are millions of people who have successfully aced the life in the UK test and are proud British citizens. With a bit of motivation and willingness, the life in the UK test will not be a hard nut to crack. But the interesting thing is almost 67.4% of British people failed the test when almost 270 people appeared in the exam, so it is not an easy task after all.
Here are a couple of common questions and answers to those questions before appearing on the test. In this article, we will be talking about the ways to pass the life in the UK test.
Why Life in The UK Test?
Anyone wanting to be a permanent resident of the UK needs to take this test, however, certain criteria should be fulfilled by the candidate before applying for the test.
a) Should be above or 18 years to appear for the test.
b) Should not be above 65 years in age.
c) People with long-term mental and physical conditions are also not eligible but a letter from the doctor seeing the patient explaining the condition might come in handy in the process.
Can I Book The Test?
Yes, of course, you can book the test. Booking the test is an easy process, you can just visit the home page of Life in The UK test through Google or any other search engine. All you need to do is pay a fee of 50 pounds and book the test at one of the 30 testing centers. Once you are done with this, make sure to provide correct information about your ID while filling the form. Any error in providing information in the form may lead to termination of the examination. Make sure you take the same ID that you uploaded with the form to avoid any problems in the exam center.
So, you need to book the test and pay a sum of 50 pounds and reserve your seat in the exams and most importantly take the same ID to the exam hall that has been used to book the test.
How To Pass Life In The UK Test?
We are aware of the fact that; there is no other better option than to study to pass an exam or test. It is obvious that one should be prepared mentally, physically and should have the strong motivation of becoming a British citizen to pass the Life In the UK test. Here are a couple of things you can work on to pass the test:
1. The test is mainly about the British customs, traditions, laws, and political system; the main aim is to make future citizens aware of the place they are going to live. Keeping this in mind, always try to relate things around you with the test questions whenever possible so that you can memorize at least some answers while living a normal day also.
2. The test has a total of 24 questions and the examinee should at least be able to answer 18 out of those 24 which is only 75%. To be able to answer at least 75% of questions you need to work hard on the preparation.
3. There are a lot of online sites that are providing mock test questions and attempting a couple of pre-tests will help improve the knowledge and also boost confidence. So make sure you take a couple of mock exams before appearing in the actual one.
4. Only two-thirds of the people appearing on the test pass it, so always take your time and study the handbook correctly by extracting and memorizing as maximum information as possible.
5. If you are weak at English and have trouble reading and understanding English, it is best to do an English language course and attempt the exam to succeed in the first attempt.
But What If I Fail The Test?
Don’t worry, you can always come back stronger. You can give the Life in the UK test as many attempts as you want unless you run out of 50 pounds. So, if you fail, just keep all the above things in mind and come back with more determination and preparation and you will surely succeed.
How Brits Buy a Car
Posted on 02 22, 2023
Is the Canadian Passport More Powerful than UK Passport
Posted on 01 02, 2023
Ease of Citizenship: UK vs Canada
Posted on 12 30, 2022
How Hard Is It to Move to Australia from the UK
Posted on 12 24, 2022
UK Vs Canada: Which Country Is Better For Citizenship?
Posted on 12 15, 2022